Valtteri Bottas: I made a lot of mistakesApril 1, 2019
Valtteri Bottas finished second in the Grand Prix of Bahrain and said that the team was able to take advantage of problems from rivals.
Valtteri Bottas: “Today the team was lucky. But we did everything correctly, avoided mistakes, and the car was reliable – in the end we won the race. Hard work on the base gives results. It’s great.
But for me the race was difficult: the balance of the car was far from ideal, so I made a lot of mistakes. At the beginning of the race, I left no place for Lewis and do not intend to do that. I drove a good first lap. I was a little unlucky in the first turn – I lost my position, but I had a great fight with Hamilton. Congratulations on your victory. ”
- Compact crossover Nissan Magnite enters the global market
- Audi from 2026 will completely abandon the internal combustion engine and switch to the production of electric cars
- Tuned Porsche 911 GT2 becomes the world’s fastest street car at the Nurburgring
- Hongqi’s new 5m E-QM5 electric sedan unveiled
- Aston Martin unveils a special Vantage roadster to celebrate the A3’s 100th anniversary