Valtteri Bottas: I made a lot of mistakesApril 1, 2019
Valtteri Bottas finished second in the Grand Prix of Bahrain and said that the team was able to take advantage of problems from rivals.
Valtteri Bottas: “Today the team was lucky. But we did everything correctly, avoided mistakes, and the car was reliable – in the end we won the race. Hard work on the base gives results. It’s great.
But for me the race was difficult: the balance of the car was far from ideal, so I made a lot of mistakes. At the beginning of the race, I left no place for Lewis and do not intend to do that. I drove a good first lap. I was a little unlucky in the first turn – I lost my position, but I had a great fight with Hamilton. Congratulations on your victory. ”
- Honda CR-V, Accord and NSX will go electric
- Alibaba founded e-mobility startup in China with SAIC
- What will the Renault Megane look like when it switches to electricity?
- Lotus partner to create lithium-sulfur battery for luxury boat
- See the giant Mad Max snow blower for Pikes Peak