Valtteri Bottas: I had no chance to catch up with CharlesSeptember 8, 2019
Using the mistake of a partner, Valtteri Bottas climbed to second place at the end of the race in Monza. Finn tried to catch up with the leading Charles Leclair, but ended up finishing behind the Monegasque.
Valtteri Bottas: “In my opinion, we had a good strategy. I drove a rather long first segment, and this gave some chances at the end of the race. But I’m in a terrible mood – I did everything I could to catch up with Charles, but I had no chance. Each time I approached, the front tires began to block due to a lack of downforce.
In addition, Ferrari is very fast on the lines. I tried to attack, but second place is the best we could achieve. It was very difficult to get ahead of Charles. We tried everything we could, including due to the engine settings. That was not enough. ”
- Tesla wants to license its autopilot software
- Rimac said he would do with the purchased Bugatti
- The queue for the Toyota Land Cruiser stretches for 4 years
- Mazda patented eight new brands
- 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 to officially debut on October 26