Valtteri Bottas announced a divorceNovember 28, 2019
On the eve of the Grand Prix of Abu Dhabi, Mercedes racer Valtteri Bottas announced a divorce from his wife Emilia …
“I have to report that, unfortunately, our marriage with Emilia has come to an end,” Valtteri wrote on social networks. – Our paths diverged due to the difficulties that my career presents and because of the life situation. We believe that divorce is the best option for both of us, for later life, and we part as friends. I will always be grateful to Emilia for all the sacrifices she made for me, and for her joint experience.
I believe that you will respect us and our commitment to privacy. We will refrain from further comments about our divorce. ”
Valtteri Bottas and a participant in the Olympic swimming team of Finland Emilia Pikkarainen played a wedding in September 2016. The ceremony was attended by several representatives of Formula 1, including two-time world champion Mika Hakkinen.
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon
- Elevate kit converts mountain bikes to electric