Valentino Rossi: Our problems have not changedMarch 11, 2019
Valentino Rossi has achieved a good result, even if everything was against him. The doctor showed extremely poor results in practice, and then failed in the qualification.
In fact, the classic situation for Rossi, who has never been a great master of qualifications. Valentino loves to overtake that demonstrated at the Grand Prix of Qatar. The veteran started from the 14th place and, ultimately, finished fifth, losing only 0.6 seconds to the winner.
Valentino again proved that there is still life in the old dog. However, the Italian believes that he lacks traction on the rear wheel, and the progress of the mechanical part and electronics wants the best.
“We changed the settings of the motorcycle, and before the race made additional adjustments, which, fortunately, worked. It was a good race. I felt great in the saddle of a motorcycle, enjoyed it, so everything was not so bad, “said Rossi. – The problem is that we have advanced too little when compared with the previous city. I took the fifth place, which is very good, especially since I lost only 0.6 seconds. On this track, we always show a high level, so problems may arise on other tracks. We accept the current result. Podium? I was not fast enough for prizes.
Our problems have not changed. In some aspects, they added, but again there are problems with the rear wheel ”.
- Financial bubble may emerge in the electric car market
- Lamborghini Jarama, a charismatic sports car, celebrates its 50th anniversary
- Tesla wants to build third-generation charging stations in China
- Volkswagen will stop selling Passat sedan in Europe
- Tesla is already worth more than $ 550 billion – it entered the Top 6 most valuable companies in the US