Valentino Rossi: I miss in my life only the tenth title and the childMarch 21, 2020
MotoGP legend Valentino Rossi commented on the possibility of resuming the season in May and revealed his plans for the next couple of years.
The conversation with Rossi via video link to his Instagram was broadcast by Italian singer Lorenzo Giovanotti, a close friend of the rider. They were also joined by showman Rosario Fiorello.
“Officially, the season should begin on May 3 in Jerez, but I spoke with the organizers of the stages, and everyone says that it is unrealistic to hold races in Jerez, Le Mans and Mugello,” Rossi shared. “In May, the situation is unlikely to be better.”
Rossi is in a family villa in Tavulia with his girlfriend, Francesca Sofia Novello. One of the interlocutors asked if the couple wants to seize the moment and plan the birth of the child.
“Oh, I don’t know. If I lose another second from the circle, then I am lost, ”Rossi made a reference to his old answer to a similar question, hinting that due to family responsibilities the driver becomes more careful. “I have two things to do: get a child and win the tenth title.”
- Ford Bronco now available with 7-speed manual transmission
- Mercedes has decided to postpone the premiere of the electric crossover EQA
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S or Chevy Camaro ZL1
- Engine of 3000-horsepower diesel truck explodes on dyno
- Nissan Maxima received an anniversary special version