VAG denied information about the possible sale of the brand LamborghiniOctober 14, 2019
The German automaker said it was not going to sell or publicly place shares of its sub-brand Lamborghini.
It should be noted that recently information has begun to circulate on the Internet about the possible sale by the parent group of Volkswagen Group of its brand Lamborghini, which produces sports cars.
So, as noted, the concern was going to focus on the expansion of such brands of the group as Volkswagen, Porsche and Audi.
But only yesterday, representatives of the German corporation reported that the authorities did not plan to sell or put up for IPO Lamborghini. Assumptions about this are “unfounded,” a VW spokesman emphasized on October 13.
In addition, it was previously announced that the debut electric car Lamborghini should appear in 2025. Lamborghini is about to begin full-fledged development of the novelty in 2021.
- Ford Bronco now available with 7-speed manual transmission
- Mercedes has decided to postpone the premiere of the electric crossover EQA
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S or Chevy Camaro ZL1
- Engine of 3000-horsepower diesel truck explodes on dyno
- Nissan Maxima received an anniversary special version