VAG denied information about the possible sale of the brand LamborghiniOctober 14, 2019
The German automaker said it was not going to sell or publicly place shares of its sub-brand Lamborghini.
It should be noted that recently information has begun to circulate on the Internet about the possible sale by the parent group of Volkswagen Group of its brand Lamborghini, which produces sports cars.
So, as noted, the concern was going to focus on the expansion of such brands of the group as Volkswagen, Porsche and Audi.
But only yesterday, representatives of the German corporation reported that the authorities did not plan to sell or put up for IPO Lamborghini. Assumptions about this are “unfounded,” a VW spokesman emphasized on October 13.
In addition, it was previously announced that the debut electric car Lamborghini should appear in 2025. Lamborghini is about to begin full-fledged development of the novelty in 2021.
- Police will start sharing fines with informants
- Toyota Supra with Tesla filling in development
- Bahrain Formula 1 Grand Prix stopped due to terrible accident of Roman Grosjean
- Ford GT chief designer put his creation up for sale
- Hyundai and Kia fined for problem engines