Used Bugatti Chiron sells for 3.515 million eurosMarch 31, 2020
The German dealer Hollmann International received the Bugatti Chiron Sport, which rolled off the assembly line at the end of 2019. The cost of a hypercar with a mileage of 3.515 million euros is 365 thousand euros higher than the price of a new standard model.
The cost of the German dealer is not overpriced: the Chiron Sport that has appeared on sale has a great view and most importantly is available for purchase at the moment, while Bugatti asks for 3.15 million euros for a hypercar that does not have an option, with indefinite delivery times.
At the same time, someone who purchases a personalized hypercar will be able to configure the car for themselves, and the Chiron Sport from a German car dealer is made in the style of “black on black” and is available with a plain interior, a matte anthracite carbon body and black rims.
The machine is equipped with a 1500-horsepower W16 engine with a volume of 8.0 liters. If we compare the sports variation with a simple model, the first is distinguished by the presence of a lightweight body, ultra-light wheels, a stiffer chassis and an original exhaust that has 4 round-shaped pipes.
- Volkswagen unveils 300 hp Atlas Cross Sport GT crossover powered by Golf R
- Bugatti has released the last copy of the Divo hypercar worth € 5 million
- Toyota issues a ban on the resale of the 2022 Land Cruiser SUV
- American startup may be more expensive than Tesla
- Toyota top manager called electric cars evil