US police ask criminals not to break the law until the end of the epidemicMarch 17, 2020
The police in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, asked criminals to refrain from committing any crimes because the city spreads the coronavirus COVID-19.
Such an appeal appeared on the official twitter of the police department. Criminals were asked to postpone all criminal and malicious activities until appropriate notice.
The police also thanked all the criminals in advance for the help they could provide, and expressed the hope that such cooperation would nevertheless take place.
There are currently 19 cases of coronavirus infection in Utah. As of March 16, there were 169,387 patients worldwide, while 77,257 people had recovered, and just over 6.5 thousand died from the virus.
- Electric crossover Ioniq 5 unveiledin the screenshot
- New Toyota Land Cruiser 300 will be available for pre-order in March
- Mazda MX-5 turned into a retro roadster
- Ford to recall US police cars
- New Segway-transformer Ninebot received a racing wheel and a capacious battery