Urban Automotive unveiled carbon Gelandewagen on 23-inch wheelsJanuary 30, 2019
British tuners finalized the long-suffering SUV, updating the suspension, installing a new body kit and wheels, as well as forcing the engine to 710 horsepower.
Mercedes-AMG G 63 of a new generation again visited the garage of professional tuners. This time the white carbon project was presented. The car is distinguished by even more extended wheel arches, new black wheels for 23 inches with low-profile tires, a new body kit with carbon fiber elements, as well as technical modifications.
Another G-Wagen received additional lighting on the roof of the LED elements, the exhaust system with valves that regulate the sound of the exhaust, as well as new steps for easy entry into the SUV.
Under the hood, a standard 4.0-liter biturbo engine is installed, capable of developing up to 585 horsepower in a “stock”. After revision from Urban Automotive, it issues up to 710 horses. This allows a heavy SUV, without special aerodynamic abilities, to accelerate to the first “hundred” in 4.5 seconds.
Unfortunately, the tuners did not disclose the cost of the modifications of the charged Gelandewagen and propose to discuss the price tag personally with the client.
- New Toyota Land Cruiser will be awarded with Gazoo Racing Magic version
- Mercedes presented two all-wheel drive variations of the Mercedes EQA electric car
- Ford Kuga tests powerful Argo AI autonomous driving LIDAR sensor
- Lewis Hamilton won the Spanish Grand Prix
- Connected car sales are growing despite chip shortages