Updated Tesla Roadster and Semi debut before year-endApril 28, 2020
The American inventor Ilon Musk announced the release of updated models presented back in 2017.
The first autonomous electric truck Tesla Semi was supposed to appear in 2019, but its mass production was moved to the end of 2020. Moreover, it is expected that this will be small-scale production.
As for the Tesla Roadster roadster, officially Tesla made no statements regarding the postponement of production, but Musk said last year that its production is not a priority. Thus, the serial assembly of the Tesla Roadster can be postponed from 2020 to a later date.
In his Twitter, the head of the American company answered one of the questions that the company is likely to release updates on these models later this year. Unfortunately, Musk did not specify the company’s future plans for these electric vehicles. Apparently, the pandemic will require adjusting the schedule for their release.
- Superformance has modernized the legendary Shelby Daytona
- Sony has no plans to release a production version of the Vision-S concept
- Latest internal combustion engine Lotus debuts this summer
- New Nissan Ariya spotted on tests in Japan
- BMW will cut its lineup for profit