Updated SUV Isuzu MU-X appeared on saleDecember 9, 2019
An updated version of the Isuzu MU-X frame SUV appeared in the Chinese car market. It is possible that over time, the novelty can reach our country.
Isuzu began selling the updated Isuzu MU-X SUV. Recall that the basis for this model was the “pre-reform” Chevrolet TrailBlazer. The Isuzu SUV differs from this model in design, but there are many coincidences in the technical part. After the upgrade, in addition to the “freshened” appearance, Isuzu MU-X received the advanced multimedia Isuzu Connect with a large nine-inch touchscreen. Also, the list of available options for the updated frame of the 2020 model year now includes a system of all-round video surveillance and collision avoidance.
Under the hood, the Isuzu MU-X can hide a 1.9-liter 150-horsepower turbodiesel or a three-liter diesel “four” with a return of 177 horsepower. Both motors are paired with a 5MKPP or “automatic” in six stages. The drive can be rear or full.
In Chinese car dealerships, the cost of a frame SUV starts at 189,800 yuan. The maximum equipped SUV costs 235,800 yuan.
If a positive decision is made, the SUV will compete with the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport and Toyota Fortuner.
- In November, the BMW Group unveiled the appearance of the production electric car BMW iX
- BMW announces pricing for new 128ti in Australia
- 816 forces and 3.6 seconds to 100 kph: the most powerful Ford pickup from Hennessey is presented
- Prices for most powerful variant of Toyota RAV4 PHEV announced
- 54-year-old Volkswagen minibus with Tesla electric motor to compete in the lottery