Updated SUV Beijing BJ80 goes on saleJune 18, 2020
Externally, the car is very similar to the legendary Mercedes-Benz G-Class. The novelty received a modern motor, as well as distinctive features in the exterior.
BAIC launches its updated Beijing BJ80 SUV. According to the press service of the company, orders for the car began to take on Thursday, June 18. The main innovation was a modern engine – now under the hood of the Beijing BJ80 is a 3.0-liter V6 engine with a return of 245 hp. The power plant works in tandem with an 8-speed automatic transmission.
Already in the basic version, the car is equipped with all-wheel drive with a reduction gear and differential lock. From the exterior, customers are now available in two-tone body color and 20-inch wheels with an original design. Inside the car, attention is drawn to a modern infotainment system, as well as premium speakers with eight speakers.
Particular attention was paid to the rear passengers, who will be able to control the climate in their area. The cost of new items is already known – for the basic version of the new Beijing BJ80 you will have to pay 298,000 yuan, and the maximum configuration will cost 328,000 yuan.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network