Updated sedan and hatchback Audi S3 noticed during testsJune 24, 2020
Casrcoops has published spy shots of the updated black Audi S3 Sportback and the blue S3 sedan with absolutely no camouflage.
Judging by the pictures, the differences between the new products will be the emergence of an exhaust system with four nozzles framing the rear diffuser, a new grille and large air intakes. Other innovations include another rear bumper, larger wheels and brakes.
The restyled Audi S3 sedan will receive a front spoiler, black side mirrors and a roof, possibly even carbon fiber. Although photo spies were not able to look into the interior of the novelty, no radical changes are expected here. It is expected that standard sports seats, a large steering wheel and red accents will appear in the interior. It is also possible to offer carbon fiber interior trim.
The updated Audi S3 will acquire a 2.0-liter 300-horsepower TFSI 4-cylinder turbo engine, an S-tronic dual-clutch automatic transmission and quattro all-wheel drive by default.
Especially for the new S3, electronic torque distribution has been integrated into the Audi drive select dynamic control system. More importantly, the quattro system can distribute torque between the front and rear axles.
When new models debut, it is not currently reported.
In addition, Audi recently published prices for the most expensive version of the RS7 Sportback 2021 on its official website.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web