Updated Renault Duster completely declassified in the photoJune 10, 2019
Photos of the restyled version of the Renault Duster crossover appeared on the Web. More recently, the road of the European version and the version for emerging markets has diverged.
Therefore, in the Europe it is already possible to purchase a model of a new generation. Moreover, Indian journalists have already managed to take a few photos of the updated news.
To the chagrin of most fans – the design of the model is almost unchanged. A new grille with plenty of chromium will appear, the optics will change a little, and the hood will be higher due to additional fitting. In the rest, the model will not differ from its predecessor. There may be some changes in the cabin, but there is no information about it yet.
However, in Brazil, the company is experiencing a completely different version of Renault Duster.
Meanwhile, the Chinese copy of the Renault Kwid will be cheaper than the original. The Chinese auto giant Dongfeng started creating a turned copy of the popular French “state employee”.
- Honda CR-V, Accord and NSX will go electric
- Alibaba founded e-mobility startup in China with SAIC
- What will the Renault Megane look like when it switches to electricity?
- Lotus partner to create lithium-sulfur battery for luxury boat
- See the giant Mad Max snow blower for Pikes Peak