Updated Opel Insignia will remain on the platform of GMJuly 22, 2019
The second generation of this model fell on the conveyor two years ago. Now the German automaker is working on an updated version of the Insignia.
For the first test of the Opel Insignia 2020, the brand chose the famous Nürburgring racing track and its surroundings. The test drive was attended by new Insignia in two body styles – Grand Sport and Sports Tourer. It is already known that the updated model will save the GM platform. It will help the new product to remain competitive among its “mid-sized” competitors. These are, for example, Volkswagen Passat, Toyota Camry, Ford Mondeo, Skoda Superb and Mazda6.
At the same time, experts do not exclude that Insignia 2020 will receive an updated motor line, with which Opel will supply the parent concern PSA. These forecasts have not yet received official confirmation.
Also, experts expect to see a little updated salon. On this, most likely, the developers and limited. Recall that last year Insignia already received advanced multimedia. Insignia 2020 is expected to debut at the Frankfurt am Main International Auto Show, which will be launched in September.
- Volkswagen compared Tesla Model Y in detail with VW ID.4 to ensure its superiority
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup