Updated Opel Crossland went on saleNovember 5, 2020
The updated crossover went on sale in the UK market.
Vauxhall has unveiled the updated 2021 Crossland crossover in the UK. The standard equipment of the new items includes 16-inch wheels, LED headlights, a multimedia system with support for Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, as well as a lane departure warning and traffic sign recognition systems.
For an additional amount, the client can order the installation of a rear-view camera, parking sensors, an improved multimedia system, 17-inch wheels, leather upholstery, heated seats and steering wheel, a wireless charger for gadgets, keyless access to the salon and much more.
The updated Crossland is powered by a 1.2-liter gasoline engine with 82, 108 and 128 hp, as well as a 1.5-liter diesel power unit with 108 and 118 hp. All options are available for purchase both with a 6-speed manual transmission and with a 6-speed automatic transmission. In addition to the modified trim levels, the car received a retuned suspension and steering. The base version of the Vauxhall Crossland crossover is priced at £ 19,060.
- The interior of the new Genesis G90 was first shown in the photo
- Hyundai showed the updated crossover Tucson L
- Audi TTS Competition Plus for the European market will be more powerful
- The prices for the new SUV from Nissan have been announced
- Rolls-Royce cars get new body colors