Updated Nissan X-Trail may become the new leader among SUVs in ChinaJune 3, 2019
The continuous rush demand for this Japanese model allowed it to take the second place in the list of best selling crossovers and SUVs in the heavenly market.
The updated Nissan X-Trail, which we had only at the end of 2018, has been on sale for nearly two years in the USA and China. During this time, the model managed to catch the fancy of buyers. Thus, according to the press service of the brand, during March-April over 42,000 restyled X-Trails were sold in China, which allowed the crossover to rise to the second place in the list of the most sought-after SUV China. The model missed only Haval H6, a constant bestseller of the segment for four years.
This auto result is explained by the Chinese auto experts with the quality and reliability of the Nissan X-Trail, as well as with the discounts offered by the manufacturer to a number of configurations available in China.
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon
- Elevate kit converts mountain bikes to electric