Updated Nissan Qashqai spotted on the roadDecember 12, 2019
The Japanese company brought its new product to road tests.
The Nissan Rogue crossover, known also as Qashqai, will soon receive an update. A prototype model was seen during road tests. Due to the tight camouflage it is quite difficult to consider the design elements.
However, it can be assumed that the crossover will receive a new massive front bumper, a different radiator grille in the corporate style, updated optics, as well as a number of changes in the interior. So, in the cabin Qashqai there will be a digital dashboard and a large multimedia monitor. The debut of new items should take place in the first half of 2020.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published