Updated Nissan Qashqai spotted on the roadDecember 12, 2019
The Japanese company brought its new product to road tests.
The Nissan Rogue crossover, known also as Qashqai, will soon receive an update. A prototype model was seen during road tests. Due to the tight camouflage it is quite difficult to consider the design elements.
However, it can be assumed that the crossover will receive a new massive front bumper, a different radiator grille in the corporate style, updated optics, as well as a number of changes in the interior. So, in the cabin Qashqai there will be a digital dashboard and a large multimedia monitor. The debut of new items should take place in the first half of 2020.
- Bentley has created 20,000 Bentayga since launc
- GM is developing an electric van
- Lamborghini Urus and Audi RS6 compared in speed
- Mustang gearbox put on Ford Transit
- Classic Jaguar XK120 plugged into a power outlet