Updated Nissan Navara N-Trek Warrior will be available in DecemberOctober 10, 2019
The updated Navara N-Trek Warrior pickup will be available in December, and its price will be announced shortly
The truck is based on the Navara N-Trek Dual Cab 4WD. It was designed in conjunction with car development experts from Premcar. Compared to the standard model, the new Navara N-Trek Warrior is equipped with improved soft-spring suspensions, more powerful shock absorbers and 17-inch black alloy wheels with all-terrain tires. Pickup clearance increased by 4.0 cm.
Under the hood of the N-Trek Warrior pickup is a 2.3-liter 190-hp turbo diesel. mated to a 6-speed manual. A 7-speed automatic is also provided. Towing power remains unchanged – 3,500 kg. The interior of the pickup truck includes unique plastic elements, N-Trek Warrior stickers and rugs with orange accents. The dashboard has an 8-inch multimedia system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Front heated leather seats complete the interior.
The updated Navara N-Trek Warrior 2020 pickup truck is equipped with updated bumpers, 3 mm thick stainless steel front underbody protection and a full-size spare tire. Externally, N-Trek Warrior stands out with dark orange accents around the frame of the fog lamp frame and the side mirror housings.
- The new polymer electrolyte will increase the power reserve of electric vehicles by up to 50%
- Musk announced the launch of Tesla’s own insurance company
- Musk: “Tesla’s autopilot is already taking me to work almost independently”
- Ducati unveils a new electric bike for every occasion
- Musk wants mining companies to mine more nickel