Updated Mitsubishi Pajero received a budget versionAugust 25, 2019
The legendary SUV was reduced in price by reducing the list of available options and additional equipment.
The updated Mitsubishi Pajero became available for purchase in early June. Now the press service of the brand announced the appearance of a budget modification of this SUV with a “trimmed” list of equipment. Recall that after restyling Pajero received a modified grille, stylish stickers on the body and the inscription “Pajero” on the hood. As for the interior, the SUV for China received modernized multimedia with a grown touchscreen and original decor made of natural wood.
For the performance of the updated SUV meets the three-liter gasoline V6 with a capacity of 174 hp, combined with a five-speed automatic transmission. Drive – full with a choice of driving modes.
To get a more attractive price tag, the updated Mitsubishi Pajero had to give up some premium options. So, the budget version of the SUV has lost a panoramic roof, adaptive cruise control and a collision avoidance system. For the most affordable restyled Pajero in Chinese car dealerships, they ask from 359,800 yuan. The most equipped SUV is estimated at 399,800 yuan.
- Lottery Winner Cannot Pick Up Chevrolet Corvette Won From Dealer
- Man tried to burn tires, but ended up burning his Mercedes-AMG
- In some places, the Tesla Model 3 interior warms up to extreme temperatures
- Tesla sues Chinese media over negative reporting on Shanghai plant
- Daihatsu HiJet or the funniest truck in the world