Updated Mitsubishi Outlander during testingJuly 15, 2020
Spies were able to capture the restyled Mitsubishi Outlander, which was brought out for testing.
Judging by the photo, the novelty will borrow most of the features of the appearance from the futuristic conceptual model Mitsubishi Engelberg Tourer, the presentation of which took place in 2019.
The concept is characterized by the presence of long rear lights and a large spoiler above the glass. Reflectors, which on the Engelberg Tourer performed in the form of an arc, on Outlander took the form of horizontal stripes.
Outlander will be based on the architecture of the Renault-Nissan alliance. Perhaps this platform will be CMF-C / D. As for the engine compartment, the Outlander will acquire a 181-horsepower naturally aspirated 2.5-liter engine, with which a CVT will operate. In Europe, a novelty may be offered with a hybrid powertrain.
The fourth generation crossover will debut in the second half of this year – probably, the presentation will take place at the Paris auto show, which will be organized in October 2020.
In addition, it was recently noted that the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross received variations of Outdoor and Sport. New modifications are intended for the Brazilian market.
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system
- Coupe-crossover Renault Arkana has successfully passed the “moose test”
- Porsche Cayenne reveals new front end design in spy photos
- Mercedes EQS SUV reveals interior on new spy photos
- Volkswagen announced the debut of the facelifted 2022 Tiguan Allspace on May 12