Updated Mercedes-Benz S-Class captured with almost no camouflageJuly 23, 2020
Motor1’s spies were able to photograph a pre-production version of the new generation Mercedes-Benz S-Class with minimal camouflage.
As you can see from the photo, the camouflage film is applied only to the front and back of the novelty. The most interesting element here are the retractable door handles, which the manufacturer most likely installed to improve the aerodynamic performance of the car and improve fuel efficiency.
In addition, you can note that the headlights have acquired a sharper shape, and at the stern, in turn, the vertical lights have been replaced with horizontal counterparts.
In addition, it is noticeable that the car has received a longer wheelbase in comparison with the current model, and all this is due to the new platform. The most significant changes will take place in the interior of the updated S-Class model. There will be five screens, a head-up display with AR technology, a huge multimedia complex, and more.
The new generation Mercedes-Benz S-Class will debut in September this year, while the German brand will share two teasers before that: the first on July 29, and the second on August 12.
In addition, it was recently noted that the German corporation Mercedes-Benz has updated the G-Class SUV for the European market. The car received a new driving mode – Desert. It is activated by the Dynamic Select switch.
- Israeli electric brand Ree Automotive to establish production in the USA
- Updated crossover KIA Soul 2023 with internal combustion engine showed in the first photos
- Photospin photographed the electric Genesis Electrified GV70 while charging
- Will the 2021 Ford Bronco beat the Jeep Wrangler in drag racing?
- Introduced cool restomod based on Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV