Updated Mazda 3 and Mazda CX-30 will receive a new 2-liter engineMarch 1, 2021
According to the published data, the 2021 Mazda 3 and Mazda CX-30 models will acquire a new 2-liter engine known as e-SkyActiv X. According to the manufacturer, the power unit has become more powerful, more economical and more environmentally friendly than its predecessor.
So, the new product has a return of 186 hp. and 240 Nm of torque. It is reported that the new product has a lower compression ratio, which is 15.0: 1 versus 16.3: 1, as well as CO2 emissions, which are reduced by 5-11 g / km. According to preliminary data, cars with a new engine and manual transmission will consume about 1 liter of fuel less.
- Tesla wants to license its autopilot software
- Rimac said he would do with the purchased Bugatti
- The queue for the Toyota Land Cruiser stretches for 4 years
- Mazda patented eight new brands
- 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 to officially debut on October 26