Updated Kia Stinger debuts in JulyFebruary 22, 2020
According to the latest report from South Korea, Kia is planning to launch Stinger remodeling in its local market in July.
The South Korean company RWD sedan will receive small changes in terms of design, as well as the latest technology and a new transmission, including 2.5 and 3.5-liter turbo engines. An AutoPostKorea article talks about some of the new Kia Stinger Facelift changes. Kia recently launched Stinger 2020, including in a new version, such as the GT-Line.
Reports report that we should expect a “face” change in July next year. In December, Kia announced its November sales, and Stinger’s sales are slowly dropping from 1,173 units last year to 1,057 units in 2019. Since the beginning of the year, sales in 2019 have amounted to 12,827, but sales in 2018 reached 15,517.
- Tesla Model 3 lost a bumper on the go
- Electro-crossover Fisker Ocean will receive the Volkswagen platform
- Budget electric crossover from Renault / Dacia shown on patent images
- The new Kia Sportage first captured on the road
- The new Rolls-Royce Ghost will have an innovative interior air purification system