Updated Kia Stinger debuts in JulyFebruary 22, 2020
According to the latest report from South Korea, Kia is planning to launch Stinger remodeling in its local market in July.
The South Korean company RWD sedan will receive small changes in terms of design, as well as the latest technology and a new transmission, including 2.5 and 3.5-liter turbo engines. An AutoPostKorea article talks about some of the new Kia Stinger Facelift changes. Kia recently launched Stinger 2020, including in a new version, such as the GT-Line.
Reports report that we should expect a “face” change in July next year. In December, Kia announced its November sales, and Stinger’s sales are slowly dropping from 1,173 units last year to 1,057 units in 2019. Since the beginning of the year, sales in 2019 have amounted to 12,827, but sales in 2018 reached 15,517.
- Mercedes completes production of current generation S-Class
- Cristiano Ronaldo bought Bugatti Centodieci for 10 million euros
- Porsche 911 Turbo S will be lighter and sportier
- Named prices for the hybrid version of the BMW 330e
- Details about the new Volkswagen Arteon modifications became known.