Updated Kia Rio first noticed during testingDecember 15, 2019
Photo spies were able to capture the modernized Kia Rio in disguise.
It should be noted that the fourth generation Kia Rio showed the year before last. According to experts, the new Rio will remain in the segment of economical cars, where the model was successful.
Autoevolution Agency released the debut photos of the updated Rio hatchback, which was put out for testing in Europe. Alas, the body of the new model cannot be evaluated in detail in connection with camouflage elements that hide most of the exterior. But we can expect that the stern will not undergo changes, a new radiator grill will appear from the front.
The engine range for Europe will remain the same. The model will be available with a 1.2-liter naturally aspirated engine or a 1.0-liter turbo engine. There is also the likelihood of a hybrid model, which will receive an increased battery, but these data are not confirmed in any way.
In addition, Kia has previously registered a new corporate logo. This logo will receive future models of the Korean brand.
- Hyundai has published a teaser for a new platform for electric cars
- BMW launches first BMW X5 M Competition and X6 M Competition
- Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid debuted
- The iconic SUV Chevrolet Blazer K5 put up for auction
- Ford Bronco Sport wins Rebelle Off-Road Rally