Updated Kia Picanto noticed on testsMarch 16, 2020
Kia Motors was working on updating its smallest city car, the Picanto. On the web there were photos of cars near Frankfurt.
The photos of the restyled Picanto are pretty clear and were taken during tests near Frankfurt, Germany, and allow us to see small changes in its design, such as new bumpers, alloy wheels and headlights, as well as commonly recorded plates that Kia uses for filming.
The third-generation Kia Picanto currently in production has been on sale in Europe since 2017. If Kia follows its usual three and a half years cycle of modernizing cars, then the improved Picanto will be launched at the end of 2020 or at the beginning of 2021. Thus, this means that the updated Picanto may appear very soon, as they began to shoot videos for promotion.
Emilio Herrera, chief operating officer of Kia Motor Europe, recently suggested that the Picanto EV should be released sooner or later. Absolutely electric Picanto should appear not only due to more stringent European emission standards, but also in order to remain competitive in the segment of “urban” cars.
- Small electric camper for sale for $ 4,000
- New large pickup Maxus T90 showed before the official debut
- 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee five-door spotted in tests
- Lynk & Co 07 flagship crossover spotted in road tests for the first time
- Interior view: impudent kid Abarth 500 drives on the Autobahn