Updated Jaguar E-Pace went to final testingMay 1, 2020
The network has information that the compact E-Pace SUV launched in 2017 will receive an update in the second half of this year.
Before presenting its updated model, the automaker will continue a series of tests and refinements. The interior of the car is still hidden, which suggests that the masters have revised some elements. If this turns out to be the case, then you can wait for the software update for the infotainment system, as well as the digital instrument cluster.
Hybrid transmissions will be installed in the E-Pace facelift range, however this has not yet been confirmed. In addition, the 2020 model year E-Pace has a 2.0-liter 4-cylinder turbocharged unit in the United States, and is available with two recoil options.
- Updated Audi S8 spotted during winter trials
- 90-year-old man buys himself a 2021 Chevrolet Corvette C8
- Sketches of a Ford Bronco pickup accidentally hit the Web
- BMW X5 presented with 3D Design Aerodynamics Package
- Renault has created its own carsharing with electric Mobilize cars