Updated Hyundai Elantra tested in winter conditionsFebruary 5, 2020
Previously, the car was already seen on road tests, but in more comfortable climatic conditions.
Korean auto giant Hyundai continues to actively test the updated Elantra sedan, which is due to go on sale in 2021. Tests are conducted in snowy Sweden, where the first pickup of the brand – Santa Cruz – was recently spotted. The car continues to hide under a large layer of camouflage, but some exterior details were able to be considered.
In general, the design resembles the Sonata business sedan, a restyled version of which was presented recently. Compared with the current version of the car, the tested model has acquired a completely new grille and a C-shaped rack. Photo spies could not look into the car interior. There is no official information about the new product yet.
If you start from photographs, we can conclude that the dimensions of the machine increase, which hints at a significant upgrade not only in appearance.
According to sources, the car will receive two engine options – both gasoline turbocharged ones. The 1.2-liter powertrain will become “young”, while more advanced modifications will receive a 1.6-liter engine. Subsequently, the car can be equipped with a “charged” N-version and a hybrid power plant.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious