Updated Genesis G70 seen on testsOctober 23, 2019
The new Korean premium brand sedan has fallen into the spy lenses.
After yesterday there were several low-quality photos of the mysterious Genesis sedan, smaller than the G80 found in the parking lot, today a new set of spy photos have been published that confirm that we have a compact Genesis G70 sedan.
Looking at the pictures, it can be noted that the sedan will receive significant changes, and despite the fact that the car has a lot of camouflage in spy shots, we note a new radiator grille, as well as updated taillights, which are very similar to the current model, but are now separated by a line.
It is expected that the engine range will include updated engines, for example a 2.5-liter Turbo Theta III with a power of 304 hp. and a 380-liter 3.5-liter Turbo Lambda III A new 8-speed DCT gearbox and an updated infotainment system will also appear. In addition, commissioned will receive the latest security features.
- Key BMW and Mini models lose diesel engines
- Toyota suspends work at India plant again due to strike
- BMW is preparing for restyling crossover BMW X5
- 2021 Honda City hatchback unveiled
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz Metris gets new design and more options