Updated Genesis G70 seen on testsOctober 23, 2019
The new Korean premium brand sedan has fallen into the spy lenses.
After yesterday there were several low-quality photos of the mysterious Genesis sedan, smaller than the G80 found in the parking lot, today a new set of spy photos have been published that confirm that we have a compact Genesis G70 sedan.
Looking at the pictures, it can be noted that the sedan will receive significant changes, and despite the fact that the car has a lot of camouflage in spy shots, we note a new radiator grille, as well as updated taillights, which are very similar to the current model, but are now separated by a line.
It is expected that the engine range will include updated engines, for example a 2.5-liter Turbo Theta III with a power of 304 hp. and a 380-liter 3.5-liter Turbo Lambda III A new 8-speed DCT gearbox and an updated infotainment system will also appear. In addition, commissioned will receive the latest security features.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system