Updated design of the track in MiamiJanuary 22, 2020
The organizers of the Grand Prix of Miami presented an updated draft of the route and the schedule of the weekend, modified taking into account the wishes of local residents, concerned about the noise level and air pollution during the days of the race weekend.
After several months of dialogue with public leaders, it was possible to agree on a route scheme, excluding 199th street from it, blocking which could lead to obstruction of city traffic. Now the track is completely located in the territory of Hard Rock Stadium. The weekend schedule will be adjusted so that on Friday, arrivals begin no earlier than 15 hours, when classes end in schools.
Hard Rock Stadium director Tom Garfinkel said on Tuesday that the Formula 1 race will provide “a unique opportunity to proudly show the world our region.”
The organizers expect to include the Miami Grand Prix in the calendar of the 2021 World Cup.
- Mercedes completes production of current generation S-Class
- Cristiano Ronaldo bought Bugatti Centodieci for 10 million euros
- Porsche 911 Turbo S will be lighter and sportier
- Named prices for the hybrid version of the BMW 330e
- Details about the new Volkswagen Arteon modifications became known.