Updated Datsun on-DO got a new complete setMarch 12, 2020
Datsun has expanded the list of trim levels of the restyled Datsun on-DO sedan. Now the car is also offered in the Comfort version, according to a press release from the brand.
The new variation has become average in filling between the variations of Trust III and Dream I. The car has 15 inch alloy wheels, heated windshield and rear sensors. At the same time, parking sensors are only available in the flagship version.
The sedan is equipped with an 87-horsepower engine and a 5-speed automatic transmission.
The car in the Comfort version is also equipped with frontal airbags, air conditioning, foglights and an infotainment complex with a monochrome screen, a USB port, an SD card slot and Hands Free system.
- Diesel MINI Countryman Cooper D leaves the conveyor
- The smallest Hyundai crossover first caught on the photo
- American-styled Toyota RAV4 goes on sale in Japan
- New BMW 4-Series Gran Coupe to debut soon
- SsangYong showed the global version of the Rexton-2021 SUV