Updated crossover Haval M6 lit up on patent imagesMarch 27, 2019
Budget cross will get a modified exterior and the old motor range. In the salon of the future, experts expect to see improved multimedia with a large touch screen.
Haval, a sub-brand of the Chinese auto giant Great Wal, is going to offer its customers an updated Haval M6 crossover. The timing of the release of new products on the market has not yet been announced, but on the official website of the Chinese Ministry of Industry you can already find patent images of the budget SUV. Recall, Haval M6 went on sale two years ago. This model was immediately dubbed a cheaper alternative to the Haval H6.
Judging by the picture hit the Network, the updated Haval M6 will receive a grille with a new effective, but less intricate pattern, new bumpers and round “foglights”.
On the changes in the interior of the car while nothing is reported. A novelty is being tipped to modern multimedia with a “grown up” touchscreen. Under the hood of the updated cross-country, the manufacturer will place the former 150-strong petrol “turbo-four” in one and a half liters, combined with a six-speed “mechanics” or “robot”. Drive – no alternative front. Prices for a novelty, according to preliminary forecasts, start from 66 thousand yuan
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system
- Coupe-crossover Renault Arkana has successfully passed the “moose test”
- Porsche Cayenne reveals new front end design in spy photos
- Mercedes EQS SUV reveals interior on new spy photos
- Volkswagen announced the debut of the facelifted 2022 Tiguan Allspace on May 12