Updated Chevrolet Equinox got a sporty variationFebruary 7, 2020
At the Chicago auto show, a demonstration of the restyled Chevrolet Equinox and its RS-variation, previously offered exclusively in China, took place. Cross got external changes, and the sport variation got an aggressive body kit, a color that has black and red notes, and darkened exterior details.
Improvements affected the bumpers, front and rear optics, as well as the grille. Inside, you can notice minor updates. Equinox RS can be distinguished from the simple version only by styling, while the manufacturer did not update the engine. In dealerships, the novelty should appear this fall.
In the North American car market, Equinox can be purchased with turbocharged gasoline engines – a 1.5-liter capacity of 173 hp. and 2 liter 256 hp Paired with the first is a 6-speed automatic transmission, and with the second – a 9-speed automatic transmission.
Equinox is the second most popular model in the US market following Silverado. According to information for 2019, in America, sales amounted to over 346 thousand units. this car, while the pickup sold in a circulation of 576,600 copies.
- US Post Provider Will Build Military Trucks
- The head of Citroen predicted a drop in the popularity of diesel engines in the next 3-4 years
- Ford E-Transit electric van prepares for testing in summer 2022
- Jaguar chief designer leaves in anticipation of brand’s switch to electric vehicles
- Mitsubishi has reduced its presence in the Chinese auto industry