Updated BMW M5 family replenished with CS versionMay 12, 2020
The Bavarian brand is preparing to replenish the line of “charged” models.
According to the information received, the updated BMW M5 family will soon receive a novelty – a CS modification. Note that the Bavarian company four years ago patented the CS trademark for models from M1 to M8. The brand has already introduced the BMW M2 CS and M4 CS, and now the turn has reached the BMW M5 CS sedan.
Recently, the novelty caught photo spies during road trials. The car will receive an upgraded grille with vertical trims, different optics and revised bumpers. In addition, the sedan has carbon fiber splitters and a carbon fiber spoiler on the trunk.
The movement of the BMW M5 CS will be driven by a 4.4-liter V8 biturbo engine with a power of 625 horsepower. Probably, the sedan also features improved suspension, retuned steering and powerful brakes.
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon
- Elevate kit converts mountain bikes to electric
- Nikola Founder Leaves Company Due to Fraud Allegations