Updated BMW M3 and BMW M4 will present in SeptemberJuly 2, 2020
This was reported by the press service of the German brand.
BMW has officially announced the date of the presentation of the new “charged” BMW M3 and M4. Cars will be shown to the general public already in mid-September of this year. In addition to the date, the Bavarians named the main technical characteristics of the sedan and coupe.
So, information about the 3-liter 480 hp turbo engine confirmed. In addition, it became known that the engine will be paired with a 6-speed manual gearbox. Among other things, both cars will receive a version of Competition, which will be equipped with a 510-horsepower turbo engine and an 8-speed automatic.
BMW management believes that having released a car with a powerful power unit under the hood and manual transmission, they will draw some of the customers from Audi and Mercedes-AMG, who use only automatic transmissions. The cost of the new BMW M3 and BMW M4 is not yet known.
- Charged Ford Mustang Mach-E GT arrives in Europe
- Porsche 911 GT3 will debut in January 2021
- Audi is preparing a hybrid version of the Audi R8
- Mulliner officially unveils three refined Bentley models
- First live images of Audi Q5 Sportback published