Updated Audi S8 presented in Los AngelesNovember 22, 2019
The luxury and sporting disposition of a “charged” sedan are eye-catching.
The German company has officially unveiled an updated version of the Audi S8 luxury sedan at the international auto show. The sedan is driven by a 4.0-liter TFSI with two turbines rated at 571 hp. and 800 Nm of torque. The novelty has MHEV technology.
The list of equipment of the updated model is impressive in scale. It includes an active suspension, all-wheel drive and dynamic control system, adaptive cruise control, a package of safety and driver assistance assistants, and much more.
- Mitsubishi L200 did not cope with the “moose test”
- Tesla Roadster Decomposes in Space
- A glowing Mercedes-Benz logo can lead to an accident
- Volkswagen Beetle pickup made into tiny camper
- Why does an electric Hummer need “crab mode”