Unmanned vehicles have been used in a factory in China for more than 2 monthsMay 22, 2020
Today, using unmanned vehicles on public roads is difficult from the point of view of legislation. However, they are already successfully used in the factories.
Today, vehicles with various levels of autopilot are being developed more and more actively. However, there are almost none on the roads. At the same time, various automakers are already trying to use drones in their factories. The Chinese company SAIC-GM-Wuling Automobile in Liuzhou uses 75 electric unmanned vehicles to meet the needs of the plant.
Their task is to transport various parts and components throughout the plant between different departments. For these purposes, the very compact Baojun E100 drones are used, which are the most low-cost electric cars in the world. The coronavirus epidemic pushed the management of the concern to such a decision – in order to avoid additional contacts between employees, the task of transportation fell on cars.
According to reviews, this practice is very successful and saves time and additional funds.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires