Unmanned capsule will help rid the world of traffic jamsMarch 7, 2021
Design studio New Deal Design has proposed a new way to rid cities of traffic jams.
It became known that the company has developed an unmanned Rolla capsule that can be called using an application on a smartphone. According to the developers, this device is perfect for megacities and is even capable of replacing outdated classic transport.
Rolla is a fully electric autonomous capsule that is equipped with four small wheels. According to a video published on the Web, the capsule is similar in size to an elevator and is designed for a couple of people, but at the same time it is devoid of doors.
In addition, there are no seats in the open cabin, but there are four handrails and large displays. Rolla can be used as a bus replacement. In addition, the device can be summoned for private trips using an app where a person specifies a destination – just like taxi aggregator apps.
- Tesla wants to license its autopilot software
- Rimac said he would do with the purchased Bugatti
- The queue for the Toyota Land Cruiser stretches for 4 years
- Mazda patented eight new brands
- 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 to officially debut on October 26