Unique six-wheeled Lincoln put up for saleOctober 16, 2019
Initially, the owner remade the Continental Mark III coupe into a three-axle pickup, and after a while put up an unusual car for sale.
In the ads for the sale of cars appeared a very interesting and unusual instance. This is a car Lincoln Continental Mark III 1971, released in the back of a coupe. The car is already a value, because after 2 years it will be 50 years old. However, she is in good condition. However, it is interesting not only for this. After some time, the owner of the car decided to remake it into a pickup truck – for this he added a third axle and attached a cargo platform. According to The Drive, the car is currently for sale.
As the power plant, a 7.5-liter V8 gasoline engine with a return of 370 hp is used, which is paired with a three-speed automatic transmission.
Whether an additional axis is connected to the rear-wheel drive transmission is unknown. The car owner says that for all the time he traveled only 43,943 miles (70,719 km). The announcement said that the car is in full working condition, and only rubber requires replacement. The price of such an unusual car is $ 8,000
- A prototype of the updated 2022 Mercedes-Benz C-Class captured
- Porsche tests the powerful Cayman GT4 RS coupe
- Bloodhound will not be able to set a new world speed record
- Details of the updated Toyota Prius have become known
- Drone photographed the mysterious Tesla at a factory in the United States