Unique cars exhibited at the final Formula 1 Grand PrixDecember 1, 2019
The most valuable items were the Ferrari F2002 and the 1982 Ferrari 126 C2.
At the final stage of Formula 1 this weekend in Abu Dhabi, unique racing cars of the past were put up for auction. Near the entrance to the paddock are two unique cars for sale. The first is the Ferrari F2002. It was on this car that the legendary German racer Michael Schumacher won his fifth championship title. The value of this car lies in the fact that according to fans of the royal races with experience, it was during that period that the best cars from the point of view of aerodynamics and power plants were presented in the series.
The second lot was the no less legendary Ferrari 126 C2. In 1982, Patrick També and Mario Andretti performed on this car.
The car is in excellent condition, since all these years have been kept by private collectors. They ask for about 2-2.5 million dollars for him. Nearby is another car – the 1956 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Gullwing. Fans of movies, he may be known on the tape “Dead Season”. The same car is in the collection of the world champion in 2016, Nico Rosberg. The start of the final race will be given at 16:10 Moscow time.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup