Unique Aston Martin Lagonda put up for saleDecember 8, 2019
The car was released in 1984 and has an unusual appearance and excellent dynamics.
On the eve of the site “eBay” there was information about the sale of a unique car Aston Martin Lagonda Series 2. The car came off the assembly line in 1984 and has a very unusual design. The first thing that catches your eye is the wedge-shaped body shape. This view gives it a long sloping hood and not quite a standard angle of inclination of the windshield. The owner reports that the car is in the original red color. The car interior is in excellent condition – it is trimmed in white leather with red accents.
Noteworthy is the single-spoke steering wheel, as well as the dashboard, made in the original style even for that time.
Under the hood is a 5.3-liter V8 engine that can deliver 280 horsepower. Paired with a motor, the automatic transmission works at 3 steps from Chrysler. Note that with a weight of 2 tons, the car can accelerate to 243 km / h. Aston Martin Lagonda has been available for 12 years. During this time, managed to assemble 645 cars. At the same time, each copy was assembled manually; for this, about 2,200 man-hours were required. For the exhibited copy, the current owner asks for 70 thousand dollars.
Meanwhile, the Ferrari F2002 was sold at auction, at which Michael Schumacher won his fifth title in Formula 1 racing. The final price was $ 6,643,750
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system