Unique Armortruck SUV introduced in case of apocalypseApril 17, 2020
The web has information that Milen Ivanov recently introduced the unique Armortruck SUV, which was developed in the event of an apocalypse.
According to the artist, the car so far exists only in the form of a concept and it is quite possible to translate it into reality. The SUV is protected against radioactive radiation, as well as external damage. Armor is made with cavities to withstand large temperature differences. Doors have a voluminous mechanism similar to Ferrari models.
Inside the car there is a large dashboard with a display that will replace the windshield. To ensure the greatest protection for the driver and passengers, it was necessary to abandon the windshield, making instead an armored panel. So, the road from the Salon Armortruck can only be seen on the monitor.
- BMW officially confirmed the release of the BMW i4M in 2021
- BMW to start production of battery modules in 2021
- New Maserati Grecale SUV showed on renders
- BMW unveils new superbike BMW M 1000 RR
- Volvo electric cars will be built on the new Geely platform