Unique 1996 Rinspeed Yello Talbo in FrankfurtSeptember 12, 2019
The Rinspeed Yello Talbo used the 1938 Figoni & Falaschi Talbot-Lago 150 SS design.
A yellow model with a blue leather interior is currently on display in Frankfurt. Yello Talbo debuted for the first time on the world stage in 1996 at the Geneva Motor Show, since Rinspeed is a Swiss company. The descendant of classicism asks potential buyers for this rare car $ 137,470.
The Rinspeed Yello Talbo is powered by a 320-horsepower 5-liter V8 engine. In a straight line, it can accelerate to 100 km / h in 5.5 seconds. The motor works with an automatic transmission. The model is equipped with Eibach suspension and 20-inch BBS RS-II wheels. Unlike the car on which it is based, the Yello Talbo has rear wing cutouts.
Blue leather interior with accents from En Soie fabric. Other equipment includes a Pioneer stereo system and a watch made of aluminum. The watch can be removed from the central hub of the steering wheel and put on the wrist and vice versa.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires