Unique 1971 Datsun 240Z will be sold at auctionJanuary 21, 2020
Despite the years, the car looks fresh.
This stunning 1971 Datsun 240Z will go under auction and experts suggest that it can get a record price for its generation. This model is released in a rare combination of finishes: the car body is painted in Racing Green, and the interior is brown leather.
According to the history of this car, an Indiana Datsun dealer presented this car to his son at the prom at a dental school. The owner drove the car carefully, and kept the car in a car dealership, and then at his house. A mechanic from a car dealership continued to service the car until the owner passed away last year.
The car drove less than 22,000 miles, while it is clarified that the Datsun 240Z did not drive in inclement weather. This 240Z has not been restored and has retained its original appearance, for example, the original (green) distributor, the original radiator cap and original hoses.
Pay attention also to the AM factory radio, and plastic still covers some of the internal parts. The only difference is the caps from the “younger” 240Z.
- Ken Block’s Ford Mustang loses a drag race for the first time
- China will double the production of batteries for electric cars
- Ford F-150 electric version released
- New Skoda Enyaq iV Acoustic Signature will receive a unique soundtrack
- Mercedes-AMG has published prices for the extreme sports car GT Black Series 2021