UK wants to ban gasoline cars as early as 2030September 21, 2020
Local authorities are ready to ban such cars ten years ahead of schedule. Recall that initially it was about the 2040th. They decided to postpone the dates in order to give more freedom to electric cars.
The UK is going to ban the sale of gasoline-powered cars as early as 2030.
The British need such a drastic measure in order to electrify the country’s car fleet. At the same time, earlier the rejection of cars with internal combustion engines was announced at a later date. However, these plans have changed – local authorities want to switch to so-called clean energy as soon as possible.
According to the daily British newspaper The Guardian, the new “road map” should be presented before the end of this year.
By the way, other European countries today adhere to a similar point of view regarding the abandonment of cars on fossil fuels. And this is not only the Netherlands, which is leading in the distribution of electric cars. The list includes France, Germany, Ireland, etc.
- Tesla began to equip with a full-fledged autopilot
- Pininfarina Battista offers exclusive charging
- BMW and Kith create a line of clothing for motorists
- MINI Cooper S Convertible Receives Sidewalk Version
- Most often the rules are violated by drivers of BMW, Audi and Acura