UK to ban sales of cars with internal combustion engines from 2030November 20, 2020
The British authorities plan to ban the sale of cars with diesel engines by 2030.
In 2017, Theresa May’s government issued a statement from 2040 to ban new cars that run on gasoline or diesel. Recently, SpeedMe.ru published information that a number of changes were made to the plans, but which are not specified specifically.
According to rumors, the UK authorities did not turn up from the statement to stop selling cars with internal combustion engines by 2030. But it is noted that this will not affect hybrid cars. At the moment, the government continues to discuss the latest details of the new legislation.
- SAIC creates a premium electric brand
- Jeep has awesome items on Amazon for Cyber Monday
- Mazda MX-30 performs well in moose test
- Tuning diesel trucks is causing huge environmental damage
- This video proves that the Mercedes Unimog is a true SUV.