UK bans hybrid car salesFebruary 4, 2020
Moreover, it is planned to do this in a fairly short time. Previously, information appeared about the ban on the sale of gasoline and diesel cars.
On the eve it became known that the UK authorities are going to very seriously deal with environmental problems caused by car emissions. If the ban on diesel cars in Europe has been known for a long time, and electric cars will soon displace gasoline cars, then the news of a gradual ban on the sale of hybrid cars was unexpected. After all, it is they who are now gaining the most popularity, while the infrastructure is not ready to accept a large number of all-electric cars.
According to The Daily Mail, a similar ban will begin to apply in the UK in 2035.
Also, the British Parliament is going to limit the use of plastic and allow it to be used only where necessary. Recall that with a similar statement to restrict the use of hybrid cars previously made Denmark, the Netherlands, Sweden and Ireland. In these countries, similar rules may come into force in 2030.
- The fuel consumption of the luxury crossover Genesis GV80 has become known
- Rivian R1T electric pickup truck can tow up to 5 tons
- Tesla wins information thief case
- Ford tests Bronco with manual transmission
- Elon Musk announced the readiness of the loop tunnel in Las Vegas