UD Trucks will bring the truck of the future to Tokyo Motor ShowOctober 16, 2019
The company introduced the concept of the truck of the future, designed to solve logistics problems. UD Trucks says it wants to contribute to smarter logistics that supports people’s lives and offers innovative solutions to address growing social and logistics challenges.
In addition, an experimental truck with an autonomous 4th-level system that uses technologies such as RTK-GPS (real-time kinematic global positioning system) and 3D-LiDAR, as well as an all-electric truck, will be presented at the stand of the Tokyo Motor Show.
UD Trucks notes that the booth presents models that will take driving performance, fuel efficiency, environmental performance, safety, performance and speed to a new level.
The presented models are included in the next-generation model program Fujin & Raijin (Vision 2030), which became known in April 2018.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published