Uber last year reduced the loss by almost 27 percentFebruary 17, 2019
In 2018, Uber reduced its expenses from $ 4.5 billion to $ 3.3 billion.
This information was provided by The Wall Street Journal, which published data with reference to the company’s statements.
Uber is a taxi ordering service, an American international private company that created a mobile application that allows you to quickly find, call and pay for a taxi or private drivers.
With the help of a specially developed application, the customer of the car can easily find out the location of the car online.
In most cases, Uber taxi service drivers use their own cars.
According to statistics, in most countries covered by this service, 20% of the revenue goes to the company and 80% go to the driver, which increases the flow of people willing to become employees of this service.
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Turbo S vs. McLaren 600LT
- Will the 2021 Ford F-150 Raptor “charged” pickup be available in a new color?
- Tuned Bentley Bentayga is on sale
- Rolls-Royce focuses on luxury over modern technology
- A very rare hypercar Rimac Concept One appeared on sale