Uber is going to block the accounts of patients with coronavirusMarch 12, 2020
Such a decision will be made after consultation with an epidemiologist.
Preventive measures to combat the spread of coronavirus are being actively taken around the world today. So, for example, because of an epidemic, mass events are canceled or postponed, and sports competitions are held without spectators. Uber Taxi Aggregator is also worried about the spread of the coronavirus. According to the publication The Verge, citing the press service of the company, Uber wants to temporarily block accounts of drivers and passengers in the United States who have become infected with the coronavirus or have been in contact with the sick.
A final decision on this issue has not yet been made. The company promises to decide on a further strategy in the near future.
It is noted that the decision to block in each case will be made only after consultation with the epidemiologist. It is for the physicians that will be the last word in this matter.
- Toyota Corolla will get a special version of the Apex Edition
- Toyota Yaris became Japan’s best-selling brand
- Toyota Harrier got a digital mirror with an unusual function
- On sale appeared 51-year-old Saab, converted into an electric car
- For sale three-wheeled Messerschmitt KR200 1960 release