Uber is going to block the accounts of patients with coronavirusMarch 12, 2020
Such a decision will be made after consultation with an epidemiologist.
Preventive measures to combat the spread of coronavirus are being actively taken around the world today. So, for example, because of an epidemic, mass events are canceled or postponed, and sports competitions are held without spectators. Uber Taxi Aggregator is also worried about the spread of the coronavirus. According to the publication The Verge, citing the press service of the company, Uber wants to temporarily block accounts of drivers and passengers in the United States who have become infected with the coronavirus or have been in contact with the sick.
A final decision on this issue has not yet been made. The company promises to decide on a further strategy in the near future.
It is noted that the decision to block in each case will be made only after consultation with the epidemiologist. It is for the physicians that will be the last word in this matter.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published